There’s nothing like a Burger King milkshake. They are without doubt one of the tastiest and nutritious desserts you can buy anywhere. Available in an assortment of tantalizing flavors, including Oreo Cookies and Cream, cookies cream and all time favorite banana, a BK milkshake is guaranteed to satisfy your craving for something decadent and refreshing.
However, did you know that there are two types of shakes served at this popular chain? We’ll explore what separates them. The Burger King Milkshakes!
Traditional Burger King Milkshake Recipe
With summer being well under way, the thought of milkshakes is sure to enter anyone’s mind. And while Burger King can now be found almost anywhere, it was once a treat that customers would only get by visiting its restaurant. If you are looking for an alternative to BK or want to replicate their taste at home, here is a great recipe to try out.
What Is A Burger King Milkshake?
Burger King milkshakes are a favorite menu item at the fast food restaurant. There is a lot more to the interesting history of these treats than you think, including a variety of ways to order them. The first BK milkshake was a simple blend of vanilla soft serve, milk and sugar. The ice cream was mixed in with the soft serve and then topped with the sugar. This design changed in the late 1940s when a man named Neil Tillotson invented an electric blender. With this new device, the ingredients were added separately. The soft serve was mixed at the bottom of the cup, the milk next and then the sugar on top.
In addition to this, a Burger King milkshake provides customers with an ice cream indulgence that only comes around once in a while. The milkshake is a treat for the whole family, and provides individuals with a sweet flavor that can be shared or enjoyed alone. This adds to the convenience of ordering from Burger King. Customers know that they will get exactly what they want in just a few minutes.
Burger King offers its customers a variety of pricing options. The restaurant chain generally offers two types of value meals: those including French fries, and those without fries. The restaurants also offer combo meals, which include a drink and a side. In addition to its value meals, Burger King has a Kids Meal, which includes a hamburger, small fries, small drink, and toy.
Burger King’s value meals have between 340 and 500 calories. The restaurant chain offers Combo Meals with 540 to 630 calories. Burger King also offers Whoppers with 440 calories, but you can opt for a smaller burger that has only 340 calories..
Burger King Milkshake History
Inventing delicious and exciting fast food options has been an American staple since our beginning. But to say that there are actually very little differences when it comes to shake recipes is almost a joke. The fact that they both use the same ice cream (even if it is just a different kind of the same) and vanilla flavoring, in a nutshell, might be a selling point for some people. Now, there are some people who claim that McDonald’s uses fresh dairy ingredients and real eggs in their shakes, but the problem is that this is mostly the case at drive-thrus (where you can’t see what is going on).
Here’s the short of the story behind this fairly-new fast food icon. The first McDonald’s didn’t have a drive-thru; it was a walk-up window only. That meant that every time a customer wanted to place an order, they had to go inside the building. In other words, McDonald’s only served one person at a time.
This was fine in the beginning, but as the business grew, it became more and more difficult for customers to get their orders within the allotted ten minutes, especially if the drive-thru line was long.
The original owners of the McDonald’s franchise in San Bernardino, California didn’t see any reason to add the concept of an “Insta-Meal” to their business plan. In fact, they had no intention of ever offering the option of dining in at all.
Burger King Milkshake Benefits
In July, Burger King quietly rolled out a new item: milkshakes. The fast food restaurant was appealing to consumers looking for healthier options. These high protein shakes have 260 calories and 21 grams of protein in a small size. Even better news? They are under $2 a shake! In this article we’ll look at the nutritional value of these shakes, as well as the best times to buy them.
How To Make A Burger King Milkshake?
Having experienced a great growth in the number of franchises worldwide, Burger King is one of the renowned brands. Founded in 1954, Burger King is now the 2nd largest fast food chain after McDonald’s. The brand has its headquarters in Miami, Florida, US. Although it was established by James McLamore and David Edgerton, who were the founders of another famous chain – the Steak and Shake, but the two chains are now owned by different companies.
Despite being a franchise chain, Burger King has its own chain of restaurants across the world. There are approximately 13,000 Burger King restaurants in the United States and 100 locations in Canada.
So, if you’re a restaurateur who is looking to start with food court concept and also to develop your own unique business model, this article would be helpful for you. But, before that, let’s discuss some of the most common food court business models.
There are four ways to run a food court:
-The operator controls the entire operation
-The operator owns and operates the restaurant facilities and hires individual tenants to operate the actual restaurants
-The operator rents space to an independent tenant who pays for their own building costs, menu design, and marketing
-The operator rents space to an independent tenant who pays for their own building costs, menu
5 Tasty Burger King Milkshake Recipes
Nothing quite hits the spot like a nice cold milkshake on a hot summer day, which is why a trip to your local BK store is the perfect solution. And you know what goes great with any type of soft drink?
Delicious food! Burger King specializes in some amazing burgers, so it only makes sense that they have an assortment of burgers that pair great with their signature shakes.Here are a few simple recipes for 5 different variations on the classic shake:
The first, BURGER KING LUCKY CHARMS MILKSHAKE
2 cups whole milk
1 ounce vanilla extract
3/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallow cereal
8 scoops vanilla ice cream
2 teaspoons sprinkles
The second, BASIC VANILLA MILKSHAKE
1 cup (240ml) of vanilla ice cream
1 cup (240ml) of milk
2 tablespoons of sifted icing sugar Mixing instructions: Simply put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
The third, VANILLA MILKSHAKE .
3/4 cup milk,
1/2 cup ice cream,
1 tablespoon vanilla extract (or extract from 1 vanilla bean),
1/8 teaspoon salt.
The four, OREO MILKSHAKE RECIPE
½ cup crushed OREO cookies
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1 cup whipped cream
The five, COPYCAT BURGER KING FRUIT LOOP MILKSHAKE
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup frozen fruit loops
1 cup half-and-half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The key to a good shake is getting the right balance of flavor between each component. If you can nail that down, then you’re set.
Note: You’ll notice some ingredients in these recipes are listed as optional – I’ve left them in just so you have the option to add or subtract certain things.
FAQs About Burger King Milkshakes.
What Are The Different Flavors Of Burger King Milkshakes?
Burger King offers ice cream to put on your burgers, but the options are less limited than that. As it turns out, you can order milkshakes at Burger King and not just chocolate or vanilla. So, what’s the deal with the shake menu at Burger King? If you are interested in getting a milkshake at BK, here is everything you need to know.
You may be wondering why Burger King even has a milkshake menu, much less any kind of dessert menu at all. After all, Burger King is known for its savory options rather than desserts and sweets.
With a wide variety of different flavors, there is something for everybody at BK. Use this guide to see which flavors might be perfect for you! Bacon Cheddar Ranch
This flavor is a BK classic, having been available since 2003. This sandwich brings together the flavors of premium roast beef, melted American cheese, crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and bacon strips. All these ingredients are then slathered in mouth-watering ranch dressing for the best way to spice up your day.
It does not get any better than this. The perfect blend of sweet and savory creates the ultimate sandwich.
How Many Calories Are In A Burger King Chocolate Milk Shake?
What’s better than an ice cold chocolate shake? How about one from the fast food chain Burger King? Here are the calories in a BK chocolate milk shake. In one 16-ounce Chocolate Shake there are 660 calories and 10 grams of fat, 38 of which are saturated. There are also 90 mg of cholesterol, 125 mg of sodium and 100 grams of sugar.
Chocolate Shake Diet Info
While the chocolate shake is a treat that you might want to savor while sitting down at the drive-thru window, it is not exactly health food. For one thing, there is no nutritional value in chocolate at all. In fact, it will actually add calories to your diet rather than subtract them.
The shake also contains 12g of sugar. It is also made with 25% more ingredients than a regular milkshake, such as evaporated nonfat milk. They call it a diet shake because of all the. Feb 18, · Diet shakes can be a convenient way to consume fewer calories, but they aren’t all created equal. Check out which diet shake was ranked best by Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports ranked six popular diet shakes — including Atkins, Herbalife, and Medifast — based on taste, nutritional value, and price. Here’s how the shakes stacked up. The shake also contains 12g of sugar.
How Long Does It Take For One To Get A Burger King Milkshake At Night?
Working at Burger King as an assistant manager has its ups and downs. It can be a very exciting opportunity to run your own business, while also receiving free food while working at the same time.
While fast food is fun, things can get crazy on the late nights. I have never been the type of person to work during the night. I like my sleep, but that was not an option at this particular location. The hours were long, and we were understaffed for a majority of them. It made for a pretty rough night sometimes.
Working at BK after everyone else has gone home is a lot different then when you’re around coworkers. Here’s some advice for anyone working a night shift at Burger King. 1. Just because your station is a mess and you can’t find something doesn’t mean it’s not there.
It’s either in the bag that you had to look through to find what you wanted or it was just never put out in the first place. There are three people working on drive-thru and one cooking fries, no one is going to remember all the shit you put on the fly.
Burger King Milkshakes Alternatives
Hamilton Classic Drink Mixer
- Retro soda-fountain style with 70 watt motor
- Stainless steel cup holds 28 oz
- 2 speeds a tilting head and detachable spindle for easy access and cleaning
- Ideal for milkshakes, malted milks, fruit smoothies and health drinks
- Includes a 5 year limited warranty from Hamilton Beach
Indispensable tool in bars, restaurants, cafes. Easy to use to create mixed drinks.
You can freely create dishes and drinks through this product
The speed allowed to make the right drinks, you can adjust at the control knob on the body
Hygiene is paramount, allowing you to disassemble the necessary parts for a more thorough cleaning
This is the perfect gift for housewives. They are absolutely essential in any cake or drink.
- This machine has a little more power and is definitely a step up in quality compared to your old Tv nostalgic model.
- It’s very easy to use, with two speeds.
- But for the price it’s perfect for my needs. It also has a cool retro look.
- Not crushing ice or mixing concrete – if that is your purpose you need to use a blender or upgrade to a commercial model.
Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop
- THE LAST ICE CREAM SCOOP YOU'LL NEED - Genuine heavy duty tool that is strong and sturdy with no mechanical gimmicks or moving parts that can break. Plus it's Dishwasher Safe. Great for other creative kitchen uses as well including using it to scoop out seeds from melons or filling peppers with stuffing. Works amazingly well for gelato and custard too and is guaranteed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- CREATE PERFECT SPHERES OF ICE CREAM - cuts through smoothly and effortlessly so that ice cream curls onto itself, making beautiful and well-proportioned scoops for cones, brownies, sundaes, pies and more.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN SAVES YOU TIME AND ENERGY - Unique shape that is the best combination of a scoop and spade to help you easily tackle rock hard frozen desserts. Curved area of scoop makes brilliant curls while the thin edges help dig out ice cream from the corners of the container so you can enjoy every last tasty bite. The mint handle even has a notch to lift container lids which will keep your hands happy.
- PLOWS THROUGH ICE CREAM LIKE IT'S BUTTER - Glides smoothly and easily through hard-packed frozen sweets. It will seem like ice cream flows right into the ice cream scoops and drops into your bowl or cone with little to no effort.
- LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO STRUGGLE WITH A BAD SCOOP - With its pleasant weight, ability to get into hard-to-reach parts of a carton and excellent handling of hard ice cream - this is the one for you. The mint handle is comfortable to hold, easy to grip and doesn't freeze your hand like scoops with a metal handle can. Simple yet ergonomic design that is easy to clean and will make you known for your perfect scooping abilities.
You can adjust the amount of cream you want, the shape of the cream is also decided by you.
It looks like any eating spoon, but in fact, if you look closely, the body of the spoon is made of solid, easy to handle, and it is also made of rubber to help insulate. The wide scoop makes it easy to shape and easy to get the required amount of cream.
Easy to use on most surfaces from soft to hard. You just need to quickly manipulate with the spoon, rotate your wrist to get the desired amount.
This professional spoon helps a lot in your life. Most ice cream shops, restaurants and bars use this spoon
- You were very surprised at how effortlessly this rugged ice cream scoop dug into the hardened ice cream
- But better yet your hand wasn’t sore afterwards thanks to the comfortable, thick rubber handle.
- The Spring Chef hand is not bulky (unlike those no-stick, dishwasher-unsafe scoops.
- The Spring Chef handle is solid all the way from scoop through the end of the handle.
- The ice cream scoops are nice and round ice cream balls.
- This has a great feel in the hand, is very hefty and sturdy, and slices through rock hard ice cream like it was butter.
ZOEMO All Metal Steel Whipped Cream Dispenser 1 Quart
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL WHIPPER BOTTLE: Get this top chef's recommended whipped cream dispenser for the deal of a lifetime - Whether you are preparing a special dessert or the perfect coffee drink, the ZOEMO Professional Culinary Cream Whipper will be your best choice. 3 different decorating tips let you perfect your creation. Upgraded gift bundle includes a bunos stainless steel bent mix spoon and a multi-use tong tweezer. Flash promotion till stock lasts.
- ZOEMO EXCLUSIVE: Classic kitchen siphon design, Lifetime warranty, Code compliant across US & Canada, Nontoxic components, Global 8-gram N2O Charger Compatibility, 24x7 Customer Support, Bonus Cuisine Tool Set and Recipe eBook.
- BUILT LIKE A TANK & PREP LIKE A BREEZE: Premium T304 Stainless Steel full body and head with super tight leak-free construction make ZOEMO cream whipper the toughest cream whipper. Quart size whipper bottle yields TWICE the amount of whipped cream than normal cream whippers. Satin brushed finish adds a high end look to the product and no more hand fatigue! Detailed manual included to make our product much safer and easier to use.
- ZOEMO WHIPPER IS NOT LIMITED TO WHIPPED CREAM: Now you can make all your favorate desserts, pies, ice cream sundaes, soda, sauces, soups and more culinary foams with ease!
- THE PERFECT GIFT AND TOOL FOR EVERYONE: Professional chefs, bakers, and home cooks alike will appreciate the quality of our dispenser. The bouns tong tweezer and bent mix spoon will come handy when prepping culinary and serving a relaxing coffee drink!
You have always wondered why the milk on the milkshakes can be so soft and greasy. Its secret is that this appliance, which makes a big difference to your drink by whipping up the milk, takes a little time to whip but you lose absolutely no effort at all.
The product is carefully machined with high quality steel, not oxidized by air.
It is extremely simple to use, easy to clean and you absolutely own a cup of full-fat milk made by this machine.
Today’s recipes for making cakes and drinks all have to use this machine, they can whip, whip milk into cream, beat fine powder, …
Hurry up to own one of these dispensers. Owning this machine makes your kitchen life easier than ever
- You can use it for your dessert, like cookies, cupcakes, pie and more.
- It is very easy to use.
- The Zoemo whipper has more than met your expectations as it does stay pressurized much longer and the cream dispenses very nicely.
- It comes with 3 nozzles which you can have a different design for your dessert.
- Also it is very convenient and fast, you only need to plug in a n2o gas on the dispenser, and shake, the whipped cream is ready to use.
- Save me a lot of time
- Make sure you have to refrigerate the bottle for at least 3 hours before use.
Whipped Cream Dispenser Stainless Steel – Professional Whipped Cream Maker
- If your cupcake extravaganza has gone sour, your filling has clotted & the outlook seems heavy, our whipped cream charger will step into the fold. Perfect for desserts, mousses, sauces, frosting, & froth, your culinary delights will whip up a storm!
- Our professional whip cream chargers are crafted from robust food-grade stainless-steel. Superior to aluminum, its thermal conductivity protects hands from extreme hot & cold temperatures, and it's less reactive to food colouring & flavours.
- Ideal for the home chef, our whip cream canister is also perfect for coffee shops, restaurants, ice cream parlours & pastry chefs! With 3 decorating nozzles to choose from & our bonus instruction guide, you can really get creative with your desserts!
- Decorating cakes can be a joy, but no-one likes the clean up! Our cream whipper is easy to disassemble, simple to clean with warm water & we've even included a nozzle brush for cleaning the hard-to-reach bits. Now, get back to eating those treats!
- With the holidays approaching, this whip cream dispenser is a great culinary accessory for your burgeoning pâtissier. They can have fun festooning finishing touches to pies & indulgent hot chocolate, for toppings galore! N2O Cartridges not included.
Specialized products for mixologists, in bars, resorts, food festivals. Make your drinks and food more eye-catching. The common point of this hand cream whipping tool is convenience, you just need to put the fat milk and shake them well to immediately produce a layer of melted soft cream.
Suitable for those of you who are learning to mix or learn to bake, they are compact, lightweight and easy to take anywhere to show off their mixing skills. A cup of coffee or a cake will become more special when there is a layer of soft whipped cream on top
Easy cleaning is what we promise you, they can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. In addition to the set of whipped cream products, we also include specialized cleaning tools to help you save time and quickly complete the job.
A great gift for the little ones, affordable and convenient in any kitchen.
- It makes such easy nitro cold brew coffee.
- You only give it 2-3 gentle shakes and then pour and you get Starbucks quality nitro cold brew at a fraction of the price plus in my home.
- It is easy to clean.
- Whatever grade of stainless steel that they are using has been holding up magnificently without showing any marks or signs of aging.
- Recommend giving a few shakes upside down before dispensing.
Seven Petals Whipped Cream Dispenser
- CREATE TRUE CULINARY MASTERPIECES. Discover the joy of homemade whipping cream with SEVEN PETALS WHIP CREAM DISPENSER! Whips 1 pint of liquid cream into over 2 quarts of delicious whip cream!
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. Delivering the best with 304/18-8 food grade stainless steel whipped cream canister and head, anti-slip silicone grip, precise cream capacity scale, reinforced threads, silicone gasket and storage cap!
- 3 DECORATING TIPS AND 4 INJECTOR NOZZLES. Real stainless steel - safe, non-toxic and no cross threading! Make your homemade desserts and savory dishes look as beautiful as they taste! A nozzle cleaning brush is also included!
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY. Our whipping siphon works with all brands, standard 8-gram N2O whipped cream chargers (NOT INCLUDED)!
- WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. Not completely satisfied? Simply return the whipped cream maker within 30 days of the purchase and enjoy 100% cash back. No questions! No small letters!
The kit turns your whipped cream quickly into soft, creamy foam that melts in your mouth.
All tools are certified as food safe materials. You can rest assured, they are extremely easy to remove during cleaning and reassemble smoothly to work.
The product comes with a cleaning brush, which helps to deep clean places that your hands do not reach. The materials are easy to clean and do not adhere to oil or odors that affect the quality of food.
The policy is to satisfy all customers from purchase to use, and even if you want to return, we will still warmly welcome you. Answer all questions and return products quickly.
- For whipped cream this is as easy as it gets. Since this is stainless you can do hot liquids and other gastronomic flair.
- Very good product and easy to handle and clean.
- Makes whipped cream easier than whipping by hand and cleaning the hand mixer.
- The dispenser is well built, all parts are metal and well finished. The print on the meat with the brand will go away after two or three washes.
- I’ve been using this daily for the past few months and have been very happy with it.
Burger King Milkshakes may have started out as a restaurant chain, but their milkshakes are now available in grocery stores across the country. And for good reason—their shakes are delicious! Thick and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness, these milkshakes will satisfy any craving.
Whether you are looking for many different brands of milkshakes, Burger King Milkshakes will be one of the brands that hold an important place in the hearts of fans.